Friday 17 April 2015

Reflections on Presentations

This semester, I took up the module 'the introduction to public speaking'. Taking up that module really gave me confidence I needed during the presentation. However, that does not mean that I have not learnt anything during the exercise. On the contrary, was able to learn a lot from my peers and take away some skills from them. Take for example, the confidence and organizational skills of Zhenda.


During the presentation, I was told that I was able grab the audience’s attention throughout the presentation. However, was also told that my pace was too fast. Pace of presentation had always been a problem for me even during my public speaking class. This exercise would defiantly serve as a reminder when I am practicing for my future presentations.

5 comments:

  1. You can get the best material from this website and can visit the website in order to find the refelections on the presentations. Just manage your work with this blog and get the better introduction to public speaking in the meaningful way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People thought that text expanders are that kind of person who has very little and easy work but if they get to know them perfectly their thought will be changed. visit this page will give you some amazing idea and very effective for the papers writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People want some prove about your topic. Not only for you but also for the other blog. They don't trust anything with out prove. This website is the best prove for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting the MBA degree is a dream for me and i will recommend the students to get admission on MBA and enjoy that degree. Must visit this page and get benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have best ideas here for MBA students. In which you've shared your experience while writing presentation.

    ReplyDelete