Thursday 23 April 2015

Most Influential Event

The most influential event that happened to me recently must have been my Overseas Community Involvement Programme (OCIP which I participated in last December. Back in my secondary school and junior college, we were also offered OCIP; however I always thought it was a waste of time. Now that I am a more mature than before especially after serving the nation, I decided it is time for me to try something new and give something back to our community.


After two and a half weeks in a village in Yunnan China, I have attained so much more then I set out to achieve.. It was really an eye opener for me when I saw the elderly of the villagers working in the construction with us, what is surprising is that they could do more heavy lifting than some of our ‘gym rats’ from Singapore. Even with all the hard work and lack of material wealth, the villagers never complained and some of them even felt that they were the lucky ones. Although the trip was short, however I believe that the lesson to cherish what we have every day would last a long way.

7 comments:

  1. Most influetial event can be seen on this site with the special approach. You can enjoy the working of the villagers in China and the overseas community. The cumulative exam can be seen in this place with the special programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your influential post is very nice.I got convinced by all the posts and now you can read my blog online on different essay writing sites.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess with your wording, you have enjoyed a lot on Overseas Community event that you recently Attend after visit the site of the event. We have learned every day from the things that we have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to work in the most influential event then you can enjoy this site in the better sense. Just give your full attention in this homepage and see the best community of all the time in this place. You can also go for the different links here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In recent days turkeys and their international writing sector really growing up and their abilities about these international writing is really appreciable. https://www.writemythesis.net/choose-what-you-like-list-of-research-thesis-topics/ is the best option for the writing service help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm recently working on reaction paper and a reaction paper is written to express your feeling or opinion about something. If you wants to know more then have a look here http://www.thesiswritingservice.com/academic-papers-writing-guide/how-to-write-a-reaction-paper/ and get interesting ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your experience seem so nice that i also wanna plan my trip. Education is necessary for every student so i love this site that is giving me best goal.

    ReplyDelete